The journey of Noapara Vivekananda Social Welfare Society established in the year 1995 with an aim to spread Swamiji’s Philosophy among the common people, particularly among the youths. Initial days the society was involved in organizing blood donation camps, cultural and sports activities, celebration of Birthday among great personalities for the localities of the area. The initiative was taken by Mr. Raju Some along with other young, enthusiastic members of the Society, having a philanthropic mind, endeavored towards over all development of the marginalized population in the area. The entire area suffering from malaria and related diseases, the young members of the Society decided to take initiatives to combat the same with the help of active community participation irrespective of class, caste and religion. It was then in 2000 that the Society got its formal registered under West Bengal Societies Registration Act and continued further in their efforts for development of the area and its people. Slowly the organization comes in a structure form and presently involved in different welfare activities with support from Government of West Bengal, local police stations, youth clubs and Community people.Brief details of the Organization, its objectives & activities:
Major Objectives of the Organization: -
- To acquire, establish, start, aid, run, maintan or manage school, libraries and hospitals for the benefit of the public.
- To arrange and organize lecture, discussion, seminars and execution for the diffusion of knowledge.
- To publish or cause to be published useful literature, papers, magazines, book etc.
- To promote and encourage advancement of literacy, cultural, political, religious, scientific and technical education.
- To help the needy students of all communities for the prosecution and studies.
- To help the aged, sick, hepless and indigent persons.
- To encourage and assist in such other philanthropic activities may be deemed appropriate.
- To construct, maintain, improve, develop and alter any building, houses or other works necessary or convenient for the use of the society.
- To help the needy members in case of sickness, accidents and death of such members.
- To organize regular programme about AIDS awareness & AIDS detection and take preventive steps.
- To organize regular programme for the awareness from drinking contaminated water.
- To open charitable dispensaries, children's blood donation centre and to prevent pollution etc.
- Love Compassion.
- Non Judgmental
- Gender Equality
- Rights of Individual
- Social Justice
- Promotion of community awareness Programme on different issues.
- Community health intervention including HIV/AIDS Prevention.
- Health welfare programme including: School health, Eye check up, distribution of free medicine, Blood donation camps etc.
- Computer training centre: Skill development vocational training programme.
- Consumer awareness programme.
- Celebration of Great Personality of our Nations like- Swami Vivekananda, Rabindra Nath Tagore, Netaji & Gandhiji.
- Youth & Sports activity.
Vision & Mission
A community that brings about positive transformations in all individuals and ensures their holistic development through participation and ownership.Our Mission
To improve the quality of life of all individuals— By understanding Needs, Befriending, Sharing, Listening. Through Education, Advocacy, Health Care, Counselling, Vocational Training, Rehabilitation.
Design and develop by helptouchsolution.com